Have a celebrity smile without the Red Carpet Price. Not everyone can afford a traditional “Hollywood Smile”. Snap-On-Smile
, also referred to as Snap-On-Teeth,
is an affordable, removable, stunningly white and natural looking option. Only YOU will know you’re it.
Snap-on-Smile covers up teeth that are crooked, worn, cracked, chipped, discolored or missing!
Who is a candidate for Snap-on-Smile?
- Well suited for the “instant gratification” in all of us! Great for weddings, graduations, reunions, any special occasion, or just for a confidence boost!
- Well suited for the "dental phobic"
- Well suited for medically compromised patients, such as chemo or radiation patients
- Can also be used as a night guard for bruxism
- Can be used in some cases of periodontal disease, as a periodontal splint for mobile teeth by stabilizing the teeth going through periodontal treatment.
- Ideal for patients considering a more permanent restoration like veneers, allows them to take their new smile for a "test drive."
- Procedure is non-invasive
- No shots, no drilling, no adhesives
- You can eat with it
- Easily snaps into place
Here is a smile where the teeth are uneven and a little dark looking. The Snap-On-Smile result is natural looking and attractive smile.
How a Snap-on-Smile is made?
Snap-on-Smile is a patented, removable custom dental appliance made out of a composite resin that is fairly flexible and durable.
It is tough enough to eat with, but be careful to remove and clean well as it can trap plaque and food particles.
What are the steps to receiving my Snap-on-Smile?
- After your consultation, your dentist will take an upper and lower impression (mold) of your teeth.
- You and your dentist will choose the perfect color and shape for your new Snap-on-Smile.
- Your case is sent to Snap-on-Smile Creations for fabrication and within 10 to 14 days, your beautiful Snap-on-Smile is ready!
- No cementation or bonding is needed. Snap-on-Smile uses the natural curvature of your teeth to hold in place.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Keeping the Snap-on-Smile clean is as simple as taking it out to brush and floss, then put it back in.
By John Bridger