An invitation to look and feel your best…
Solutions For Loose Dentures…NO MORE DENTURES for Houston patients!!!
Dr. Bridger celebrates the inner-beauty of every patient and demonstrates a continuing commitment to the most advanced implant and cosmetic dentistry techniques. He offers his patients personalized care, honesty, and an unwavering attention to detail.
When you are missing all of your teeth, the only way to effectively restore your mouth function is with dental implants. In the past, removable full dentures were considered an adequate solution because it is all we knew, it was the best we could do. The problems with removable dentures are:
- They cannot restore even 25% of your chewing and eating capacity.
- They float and move around the mouth, often creating mouth sores and difficulty eating and speaking.
- When teeth are removed from the bone, the bone begins to shrink or “resorb”. This creates a condition called “facial collapse”. Implants prevent this from occurring.
- And the biggest problem, loss of confidence.
The good news is that there are a number of Solutions For Loose Dentures, great implant options for restoring your mouth. Dental Implants are Titanium replacements for the tooth roots that have been lost. They behave much like real roots as they bond naturally with the jawbone. A few of the benefits of Dental Implants are:
- They preserve facial structure and help prevent bone loss and facial collapse.
- They allow you to eat whatever you want, not what you have to.
- They can improve your ability to taste.
- They allow you to speak and laugh naturally.
- They can provide a lifelong solution.
- They certainly improve your quality of life.
We invite you to learn more about the many options available to you. Ask us about regaining a natural and self-confident smile.
CALL US TODAY!
Find Out More About Costs
Other Implant Topics
Are you a new patient??
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
We’re located at 3400 S. Gessner, Suite 101, Houston, Texas 77063
Mon-Thurs: 7:30AM-5PM (Hygienist/Cleaning)
Friday: 8AM-12PM (By Appointment Only)
Absolutely comfortable care with non-sting-numbing.
All dental services at one location!