Sedation Dentistry Is Ideal For People Who…
- Have a High Fear of Visiting the Dentist
- Hate the Noises, Smells and Tastes Associated with Dental - Care
- Have Had Traumatic Dental Experiences
- Hate Needles and Shots
- Have Difficulty Getting Numb
- Are Afraid or Embarrassed About Their Teeth
- Are Medically Compromised
- Have a Bad Gag Reflex
- Have Very Sensitive Teeth
An emotional testimony on how sedation helps
For over 30 years our West Houston dental office has been helping people throughout Houston obtain and maintain beautiful, healthy smiles with the latest techniques and the gentlest treatment. Make your appointment today and put your best smile forward!
NO FEE CONSULTATION!
NO FEE 2ND OPINIONS
See What Our Patients Have to Say! Scroll Down to Read More
New Patient Special!
$99 Includes Exam, X-Rays, and Cleaning (Regularly $289)
About Our Practice:
What makes our Houston Dentist office different from other dental practices?
For over 30 years we have been helping people in our office in West Houston and all around the city achieve lifelong oral health. We have a strong reputation for rendering the finest, longest-lasting cosmetic, implant, restorative, general, and family dentistry with perfect smiles in absolute comfort with our friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient Team.
Our one-story Houston dentist office is conveniently located and easy to access, with plenty of close-up parking.
Call our Houston dentist office today @ 713-266-2244!
Your experienced, well-trained, and caring West Houston Dentistry Team.
- Texas Monthly Best Dentist Award
- H Magazine Best Dentist Award
- Soothing & Calming Atmosphere With A Gentle Understanding Team
- Flexible Doctor Hours
- Absolutely comfortable care with non-sting-numbing
- All dental services at one location
Houston, TX 77063
Absolutely comfortable care with non-sting-numbing.
All dental services at one location!